Safeguarding Level 1 and 2
This course will help you understand the importance of safeguarding, enable you to identify the signs of abuse and neglect and provide you with the tools to appropriately respond to concerns.
- Availability: All users
- Content: Interactive e-learning, quizzes and downloadable resources
- Indicative GDC development outcomes: A B C D
- 4hrs verifiable CPD
- Cost: £70
(Not GDC-registered? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address and we can help you enrol on this course.)
To help members of the dental team understand the importance of safeguarding, enable them to identify the signs of abuse and neglect and provide them with the tools to appropriately respond to concerns.
- Recall the key principles of safeguarding
- Recognise signs of abuse and neglect
- Construct a safe practice environment
- Respond appropriately to concerns