Principles of Risk Assessment
Knowing what to do for the best when faced with so much guidance is causing a great deal of stress and anxiety. This short course aims to give you the confidence, and the tools, to make decisions on appropriate safety measures for your practice.
- Availability: BDA members only
- Content: modules and resources
- Indicative GDC development outcomes: A B C D
- CPDHRS: 1hr verifiable CPD
To give you the confidence, and the tools, to make decisions on appropriate safety measures for your practice
- Evaluate risks in your practice using the 5-step Risk Assessment process
- Apply the Hierarchy of Control method for making risk control decisions
- Examine risk and control measures in the context of common issues facing practices at the moment
- Construct a justifiable, documented risk assessment for your working circumstances, based on your professional judgement.