An online course providing the tools you need to become an effective DPO.
- Availability: all users
Not GDC-registered? Contact us at email@example.com with your name and address and we'll help get you set up.
GDPR places greater obligations on how organisations handle personal data, including the need for many organisations to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
This course will outline the impact of GDPR, provide you with all the tools you need to become an effective DPO and help you ensure that your practice is compliant.
This course consists of seven sections:
1. GDPR - what's new? explains the impact of GDPR and why a DPO is needed
2. The DPO outlines the role and responsibilities of the DPO
3. Data Protection Principles will help you understand data protection law and how it applies to your practice
4. Individual Rights explains the rights that individuals have under GDPR
5. Putting it into Practice will enable you to apply your knowledge to practice
6. Data Breaches will help you identify and action a data breach and transfer information securely
7. Quiz will test your knowledge of the subject.
Course fee: £95