Contextual safeguarding shifts the way that child protection is considered and addressed. This course will outline how to make your practice a safe space for children and young people.
- Availability: All staff working in Good Practice Scheme practices
- Content: Interactive e-learning , quizzes and downloadable resources
- Indicative GDC development outcomes: A B C D
- 0.5hr verifiable CPD verifiable CPD
(Not GDC-registered? Contact us at email@example.com with your name and address and we can help you enrol on this course.)
To introduce the concept of contextual safeguarding and how dental practices can play a role.
- State the definition of contextual safeguarding
- Explain how dental practices can contribute
- Propose a contextual safeguarding action plan for your workplace